My Personal & Medical Coaching Packages –
Proven Pathways to YOUR Success:
Relaxed flying without fear
Quit smoking & get slim
Speak life confidently to your audience
My ideal clients 🙂
are people who are tired of trying to figure things out on their own,
and they’re ready to invest into getting expert help.
Big Change takes Time (sometimes),
so please choose your 30-90 Day Success Package or your 6-12 Month Big Result – Package.
Which package seems like the best fit for YOU?
I actually have a process which I can offer.
I don’t take on everybody as a client,
and I have various choices that I create depending on what your situation is.
So, the best thing for us to do is to set up a consultation personally or via phone or skype where I can take you through my process.
And, at which point, you and I will decide
1) if it makes sense for us to even work together and
2) which is the right package for you and
3) you will then, depending on that package, get to know the price of my life coaching to the better package.
KEY PACKAGE ELEMENTS could be
a kick-off- session to create a plan for our work together
two or three one – on – one sessions per month
a VIP – Day with me
Virtual support w/h skype
Assignments after every session
Get the Best of my 10 + years experience of Hypnotherapy and Life- Coaching w/h several thousand clients 🙂
Private Medical & Life Coaching Sessions
Tobias offers individual coaching personally, and also over the phone or Skype.
Sessions are 50 minutes, but can be longer.
The intent is to help you to insightfully and creatively engage whatever is happening in your life that you are concerned about.
Usually, what Tobias offers is a broader framework for looking at your personal issue so that you can see what is happening in terms of your soul’s evolution and how you may be responding to deeper forces that are moving in the collective consciousness.
Before the consultation, Tobias will ask you to send him a short description of what is going on in your life and why you have requested the consultation.
To request more information about scheduling and costs please send an email to: email@example.com
Just for Today
Here are ten resolutions to make when you awake in the morning.
They are Just for One Day. Think of them not as a life task but as a day’s work.
These things will give you pleasure. Yet they require will power. You don’t need resolutions to do what is easy.
1. Just for Today, I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle my whole life-problem at once. I can do some things for twelve hours that would appall me if I felt I had to keep them up for a lifetime.
2. Just for Today, I will be Happy. This assumes that what Abraham Lincoln said is true, that “most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Happiness is from Within; it is not a matter of Externals.
3. Just for Today, I will Adjust myself to what Is, and not try to Adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my family, my business, and my luck as they come, and fit myself to them.
4. Just for Today, I will take care of my Body. I will exercise it, care for it, and nourish it, and not abuse it nor neglect it; so that it will be a perfect machine for my will.
5. Just for Today, I will try to strengthen my mind, I will study. I will learn something useful, I will not be a mental loafer all day. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.
6. Just for Today, I will exercise my Soul. In three ways, to wit:
(a) I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out. If anybody knows of it, it will not count.
(b) I will do at least two things I don’t want to do, as William James suggests just for exercise.
(c) I will not show any one that my feelings are hurt. They may be hurt, but Today I will not show it.
7. Just for To-day, I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress as becomingly as possible, talk low, act courteously, be liberal with flattery, criticize not one bit nor find fault with anything, and not try to regulate nor improve anybody.
8. Just for Today, I will have a Programme. I will write down just what I expect to do every hour. I may not follow it exactly, but I’ll have it. It will save me from the two pests Hurry and Indecision.
9. Just for Today, I will have a quiet half hour, all by myself, and relax. During this half hour, some time, I will think of God, so as to get a little more perspective to my life.
10. Just for Today, I will be Unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to be Happy, to enjoy what is Beautiful, to love and to believe that those I love love me.
(Copywrite, 1921 – Frank Crane) ***************
The earliest instance of closely matching text located was Frank Crane who wrote a newspaper column called “DR. CRANE’S SAYS”. The piece contained a set of ten daily suggestions and was titled “just for Today”. *************